Want to listen to the Freedom Driven Success podcast on the go? Click below!
Kenna with Kenna Fit is a rebel with a cause. She is a mom and wife, personal trainer, certified nutrition coach, AND most importantly… a real woman who knows how hard it can be to struggle with weight. She has been there, DONE THAT, and is on a mission to help rebel against the diet industry so they can become the healthiest version of themselves, forever.
On this episode, we talk about how you break the “someday” cycle and what it takes to actually turn your health goals into a reality, including….
- Why she made the decision to move from an in-person personal trainer to an online coach.
- What she found women coming to her for versus what they actually needed for lifelong results.
- The “old hag” we all have in our minds and why what she’s saying can make or break your progress.
- What the fitness industry doesn’t want you to know about achieving results.
- How to let go of calorie counting and constant weigh ins to check your progress and leverage a more productive way of seeing if your efforts are supporting your goals.
- The only way of nutrition that works for your body (no matter how old you are or your current lifestyle situation).
- Why you don’t need willpower or motivation to make the change you want.
Where to find Kenna:
Where to Find Jess: