Turning the “Messy Middle” of Business to a Multiple Six-Figure Membership with Courtney Sjoberg
Want to listen to the Freedom Driven Success podcast on the go? Click below!
Courtney Sjoberg (pronounced Show-Berg) is the CEO and Founder of She Social and The Hashtag Files Society, her passion is helping female business owners use hashtags and strategies on Instagram to connect with their ideal and dreamy clients.
She strives to teach women that they deserve to be highly paid for their gifts, skills and abilities and is always pushing her boundaries to show her community what is possible for them through her own work! Courtney has taught thousands of women around the world how the power of social media and connection with the right clients can create more sales in your business.
She personally scaled her membership to become a multiple 6-figure business using the practices she preaches and teaches every single day.
Courtney lives in the Pacific Northwest and is happily in love with her boyfriend of 9 years and lives for morning extra foam lattes on their patio with their pup Posey Girl!
On this episode, we talk about her journey to success and the power of not waiting for everything to be perfect to take action, including:
- The twists and turns her entrepreneurial journey has taken her (from a food blogger, to paleo meal chef, to lifestyle brand and then hashtag queen) and how it has taught her the power of showing up NOW with what you know.
- What happened when she launched her first digital product.
- The creation of The Hashtag Files Society and how she fell into the biggest trap that membership site owners face in the process.
- The two things that happened that changed her mind from letting go of her membership completely to making the decision to go all in.
- The decision that helped her grow her membership organically from 40 members to 330 – in just 4 months.
- The question she asks herself everyday in order to simplify the choices she now faces as a multiple six-figure earner.