[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thedaydreamachiever/FDS_S3_Ep12_mixdown.mp3″ title=”How Purpose and Patience Lead to Profit with Tasha Booth” background=”default” social_pinterest=”true”]
Want to listen to the Freedom Driven Success podcast on the go? Click below!
As the Founder of The Launch Guild, an online business management and virtual support agency and a Coach for VAs and OBMs who want to grow a profitable business of their own, Tasha Booth is a multi-passionate CEO on a mission to create an impact.
On this episode, we talk about how she successfully leverages her expertise and time, in order to serve on a bigger level, including:
- The truth about launching in your business and what doesn’t show on social media highlight reels.
- The two questions she asks any client who is looking for launch support to make sure they are in the right frame of mind before moving forward.
- How she has successfully leveraged what she has learned from being behind the scenes of multiple businesses into a new way to serve women who want to create freedom in their lives as well.
- What it felt like to shift into a visionary role of her business and the decisions that needed to happen in order to make it possible.
- The real secret to being a multi-passionate CEO and how she has worked it to her advantage throughout the years.