DDA 88: Leveraging Masterminds for a Breakthrough Year w/ Sara Christensen
Sara has started and run five businesses over the past 20+ years. Her largest business was doing $10 million in revenue per year and employed 75 people the she sold it. She’s also owned a Marketing Communications Firm, a Jewelry Design Studio and a Wellness Business. Before devoting herself full-time to her own businesses, Sara worked as the Head of Marketing and Business Development for several dot-com and high-tech companies.
Sara is currently obsessed with helping other business owners grow and scale their companies through her latest venture Kickass Masterminds.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- The breaking point in her prior business that made her wish she has a mastermind. [1:50]
- Dispelling the myths between what a mastermind is and is not. [6:40]
- The secret weapon that’s activated when you surround yourself with those who aren’t exactly like you. [12:48]
- How to strengthen the relationships in your personal life, while still reaching your goals in business. [20:01]
- Getting intentional with not only who you serve but the content you put out to them – and how Kickass Masterminds implements this with their brand. [34:49]
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get on the waitlist for when doors are open for the next time masterminds are matched in early December: KickassMasterminds.com
Where to find Sara: