Heather Gray is a clinically trained Mindset and Performance coach at Choose to Have it All.com. Working online, Heather helps online entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners identify what it is that they want but don’t have and teaches the movement required to get it.
Heather uses her twenty years of clinical experience to teach her clients the necessary skills for combatting fear, managing self-doubt, and shutting down the inner critic we sometimes hear in our heads.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- The first pivot from brick and mortar to online and why those going through the pivot should not treat themselves as new, simply because the location is different. [6:39]
- The only two reasons we pivot in business (and how to know which one applies to you). [9:54]
- Why it’s crucial to take a step back and re-evaluate your business if you you don’t enjoy serving your audience anymore [15:49]
- 18:44 How to easily communicate your pivot to your existing audience in a way that is genuine to you and the way you run your business. [19:09]
- The power of asking yourself “What do I want NEXT?” vs making decisions only on the final end goal for your business. [27:04]
- What to do when you’ve set big goals for your business but then realize it doesn’t feel right. [27:09]
- The power of self acceptance over comparison and how you find your confidence and competence in the process. [40:19]
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Heather: