[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thedaydreamachiever/EP92_5StepstoEpisContent.mp3″ title=”DDA 92: 5 Steps to Creating Epic Content that Gets Noticed” background=”default” social_pinterest=”true” ]
You already know that the content you’re putting out there has the power to drive both leads and sales in your business… but are you treating it that way? Unfortunately, many don’t. Fear not though, we can fix that
In this episode, you’ll learn the five steps you can begin implementing this week to create epic content that gets noticed by your ideal clients.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- How to create an endless stream of content ideas that align with both your strengths and what your ideal clients are looking for.
- Why it’s important to stop falling into the “you HAVE to do this strategy for success” and instead, own your content style preference (e.g. video, blogging, podcasting, etc.)
- How to define your personal timeline and schedule for content creation – that focuses on consistency and value above all.
- The two things I make sure to have on my content calendar each month in order to simplify my process.
- The importance of sharing your content (yes, more more than once!) in order to drive more traffic.
- How to re-purpose one piece of content multiple ways to extend the lifetime of its reach.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: