DDA 98: How to Effectively Set and Stick To Boundaries
If we’d like to admit it or not, we’ve all been there before…
The moment when you realize that our lack of boundaries has put us in a place we don’t want to be. Maybe it was working with a client we didn’t necessarily enjoy, catering to everyone in our inboxes, sacrificing the freedom we started our businesses for to please others or constantly taking on more than we can handle. Whatever the case, it’s not a good feeling.
The good news? It can be corrected with boundaries.
On this episode, I’ll talk about the boundaries I’ve had to put in place to keep balance (and sanity) within my own business and how to set your own.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- What the feelings of resentment and overwhelm really mean when you see them repeating time and time again.
- Why setting boundaries isn’t something everyone will like but is necessary for you to effectively run and scale your business.
- How to decide what you are and are not available for in your business – and how to keep both front and center to avoid falling back into old habits.
- The biggest mistake people make when it comes to setting boundaries with those around them.
- How to fully own the boundaries your setting and the power they have to allow you to serve your clients better.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: