"Just a Small Town Girl, Living in a Lonleyyyy World..."
Ok, notttt quite. While there’s no way you can keep me from belting out this song, the only relation of it to my life is that fact that I 100% have the personality of taking a midnight train to anywhere, simply because I’m always up for an adventure. The real scoop?
Hi, I’m Jessica!
While most commonly known as the founder of Freedom Driven Success, I’m also a happily married wife, furbaby momma, fair weather runner, music lover and taco aficionado.
And, just like you, I hit a point in my life where I realized I couldn’t be contained to a cubicle. For me, the year was 2012.
With a Facebook business page and a dream, I went from working one full time and three part time jobs, to completely replacing my income with my first online business in the health and wellness space.
Finally I was creating the life of my dreams. It was going to be all smooth sailing from then on, right?
Margaritas on the beach. Traveling around the world. Dolla dolla bills all over the place. Ha! We all know where this fantastic voyage is heading….
Pssst! Want to turn your business into an evergreen sales machine?
I’ve got you covered! Click below to access our Evergreen with Ease™ Calculator!
"Let Me Tell You All About How My Life Got Flipped, Turned Upside Down."
You see, on the outside, I was doing everything “right.”
I was working with clients I loved. I was building communities on social media who connected with me and my brand. I was investing in my business so it could continue to grow. I was showing up for those I served.
Heck, I even started a second business that was booked-out in the first week!
I was also going through some very real struggles:
- Being excited to be “fully booked out” with 1:1 clients, only to realize that it meant being on calls all day, with little time for anything else.
- Trying to outsource only to wind up with everything back on my own place because “no one can do this the way I can.”
- Being too afraid to step away from my business because everything was dependent on me being there. No me, no business.
- Attempting to keep up with every social platform and trend so that I wouldn’t “miss out” on those who needed what I was offering.
- Crying to my husband every time I traveled because the dream was to explore the world together, yet all of my travel was for business and inside conference rooms.
And to be completely honest with you, I felt guilty about questioning any of it.
I mean, was I even justified in feeling overwhelmed when I CHOSE build this business? This schedule? This life?
I tried to ignore it. I tried to work through it. I tried to wear my work ethic as a badge of honor.
However, I also knew I couldn’t escape the truth.
I had originally started my business for both financial and personal freedom.
Yet, I only had one.
With my mental health rapidly declining, it was clear that there was a decision to be made if I was planning on staying in business. That decision?
To create a way of business that aligned with who I truly was and what I wanted from my life.
In other words, a scalable and sustainable business model that could run with or without me there.
The first step?
Getting real with myself about the fact that there was nothing wrong with me as a business owner. I simply had been spending years chasing other’s definitions of success instead of my own.
Where do you start creating in creating freedom driven success when everything in front of you reflects the opposite? For me, it began with courses.
Courses allowed me to package my expertise in a way that aligned with the type of lifestyle and scalability I was looking for.
And, even better, they equipement me with a skillset that would later support other scalable offers in my business (like a membership and group coaching).
Because, when you know how to effectively package the best of what you do 1:1 into a course, you also know transform it into anything else you want along the way, too.
After replacing and then surpassing my own 1:1 income, through the power of scalable offers, I then went on to help hundreds of women transform their businesses as well.
I’m on a mission to show even more business owners the power of a business that puts YOU first as well. Your health. Your happiness. Your need for calm and stability. Your definition of freedom. All in a way that continues to impact the world on a bigger level.
If that’s you… Hello new friend, you’re in the right place. Click here to get started!
"Freedom, I won't let you down. Freeeedom, I won't give you up."
10 Things My Friends and Family Would Love to Spill the Dirt on...
(But I’m beating them to it!)
1. I am the youngest of the family and am still called “the baby” even though I am in my late 30s.
2. I went skydiving and cried the entire way down. Apparently that’s not normal.
3. If it wasn’t for them going off the air, I would still watch soap operas.
4. I can sing every preposition in the English language to the tune of Yankee Doodle.
5. My husband and I met on MySpace but we told people “through friends” for years.
6. After growing up in New Jersey, I won’t pump my own gas unless I have to.
7. I 100% believe that Tupac is still alive and no one can tell me otherwise (ask my husband!)
8. I had a quarter life crisis at 25 when I realized I was officially too old to ever be on MTV’s The Real World.
9. I originally chose graphic design as my major in college so I wouldn’t have to study.
10. My two biggest pet peeves in life are cold showers and anything that mixes together chocolate and mint (yes, I’m looking at you Andes!)
Jessica Rodriguez helps online businesses expand beyond a 1:1 client reliant business model through the power of scalable offers, evergreen sales funnels and connection-driven marketing.
Throughout her decade of experience supporting online business owners she has noticed that while there are different needs that arise at each stage of growth for a business, one thing remains the same: Business is simple. Humans are complex.
Just like Jessica uses her anxiety as her own entrepreneurial superpower, her goal is to show each and every business she supports how they can step into a scalable way of business that works with who they are and how they work best.
When not talking about all things business, you can find Jessica going to Target for the tenth time this week, being the most extra cat mom and competing with her husband on who’s the funniest or listening to a true crime podcast.
Connect with her at freedomdrivensuccess.com or on Instagram at @freedomdrivensuccess