Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that you question if you’re really cut out for this rollercoaster of a ride as a business owner? You’re not alone.
In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to find where your overwhelm is really coming form as well as the actions to take to stop it in its tracks.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- Defining overwhelm and burnout and how they feed into each other.
- The difference between overwhelm from a busy period of your business or a consistent habit of taking on more than you need to.
- Signs to look for when you are on the path of overwhelm and heading towards misalignment in your business.
- The exercise that I have used for the past three years to get grounded in my business and determine my next steps.
- Five questions to ask yourself in order to find out what’s going on in your business and the next steps to take in order to get back into alignment with your goals.
- What came up for me when I asked myself these same questions and the steps I took as a result.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: