Love a good book? Same! Below you will find a list of the books that have impacted me the most over the years.
It’s no secret that our mindset can make the difference between staying where we are and getting to where we want to be. Below are some of our favorite books throughout the years that have helped me navigate the journey.
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- Believe Bigger by Marshawn Evans Daniels
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Book of Boundaries: Set the Limits That Will Set You Free by Melissa Urban
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilies: And Other Rituals to Fix Your Life, from Someone Who’s Been There by Tara Schuster
Business Strategy + Hiring
Already working on your mindset and want to dig more into the strategy side of things? Below are the books that have not only changed the way I approach business but have also provided many of the strategies and concepts reflected in Freedom Driven Success today.
- Blue Ocean Shift by W. Chan Kim and Renée A. Mauborgne
- ASK by Ryan Levesque
- Show the Work by Austin Kleon
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- 100 Million Dollar Offers by Alex Hormozi
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
Leadership is an ongoing process of both learning and unlearning and these are a few of the books that have made the most impact on me as I continue to lean into my own leadership.