Do you know what I love about marketing? There are so many ways to market any one business that you never have to stick with anything that doesn’t feel right for you.
In this episode, I’m going to show you how I come up with fresh ideas, the litmus test I go through to see what’s working and what’s not, along with what I can be consistent with so I can show up and market my business to be seen and stay top of mind by audiences.
- Checking in with yourself, how you are feeling about marketing currently and how it impacts how you show up for it.
- What you can learn from the bigger brands and how they still stay top of mind for buyers.
- My “sky is the limit” approach to brainstorming ways to market my business.
- The two things to look for in order to know if how you’re currently marketing your business is working for you.
- Making the decision to let go of anything that isn’t working to clear room for the new ideas you can implement.
- Behind the scenes of how this process has played out in my own marketing and decisions I’ve made.
- What to ask yourself to ensure that the marketing you’re doing is what you can consistently execute vs. burn yourself out by.
Where to connect with Jess:
Get your Free Scale Beyond 1:1 Training:
Get your free Evergreen with Ease Revenue Calculator: