Meet Whitedove. A down to earth creative with an analytical process for small businesses.
Over the past 4 years of growing an accounting and bookkeeping business, she has had the pleasure of leading other small businesses and entrepreneurs to stay ahead of the financial aspect of their business while creating an opportunity for them to run their business efficiently in a cloud based environment.
With a desire to re-invent traditional bookkeeping and redefine what it means to be efficient, Whitedove created the StartUP Academy for Entrepreneurs, a resource with tools for small businesses to learn, and run, the financial aspect of their business, while they grow.
She holds a degree in Accounting, and is Advanced Certified in Quickbooks Online.
In today’s episode, we take a deep dive into how to have a real time pulse on the financials of your business, doing so effectively and clearing overwhelm that many feel in the process.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- What it really means to know the full financial picture of your business.
- Why a CPA or accountant isn’t the one stop solution to how your finances are handled (and what you need to own).
- How to build successful financial habits, no matter where your business is currently.
- How to navigate your business deductions – along with how to prove it’s a legitimate expense.
- Why facing your finances, instead of avoiding them, is vital for your continued growth (even if you aren’t loving what it’s showing you right now).
- Determining your net income for each day and week so you can make better decisions in your business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Whitedove: