DDA 110: Productivity Hacks for a Lighter & More Efficient Business w/ Theresa Baretta
Is productivity something you find yourself always looking for in your business but can never seem to get a grasp on? There’s a reason (and a solution).
In this episode, I talk with Business Productivity Coach Theresa Baretta — who teaches small business owners how to leverage systems and magnify their productivity, so they can work wisely and live life fully — about the true productivity hacks you need in your business to feel more ease and efficiency.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- Why adding more tools in your business could do more harm than good with your productivity efforts.
- The only three things she recommends her clients focus on in order to fully honor both their business and themselves.
- Why prioritization is a discipline that needs to be developed and how to prioritize your to do list in order to feel accomplished every day.
- The power of embracing your unique working style so you can get more done in less time.
- How to prepare your mind to let go of needing to control everything before tackling your to do list for the day.
- What to do when a talk on your to do list doesn’t have a deadline and the power of the “someday list.”
- The tools each of us are currently using in our businesses (nope, they aren’t the same!)
Resources mentioned in this episode: