DDA 111: 3 Myths That Are Keeping You & Your Business Sick w/ Dafne Wiswell
Today there seems to be a quick fix diet program specific to every health issue.
The trouble with that is two-fold: 1) we are all unique so there’s no one size-fits-all-plan and 2) our bodies are always changing so what works for us right now might not work later.
In this episode, I talk with Holistic Health + Life Coach Dafne Wiswell on how we can break free of the most common myths that hold us back from having our best health, while growing our businesses.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- How our bodies don’t know the difference between good stress and bad stress and the impact it has on our health when we aren’t aware of how to navigate it.
- Why it’s impossible to compartmentalize your health and businesses separately as the two serve each other.
- The truths and signs of adrenal fatigue and why the number of women affected have been rising.
- How genetics only plays a 20% part of your overall health.
- The real reason why the nutrition or workout plan you’re using isn’t yielding results, no matter how consistent you are with it.
- Identifying and overcoming victim mentality when it comes to your health and embracing the ability you have in this moment to take control of your future.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Dafne: