DDA 112: Visibility Secrets that Have Changed Our Game w/ Michelle Lewis
Michelle Lewis, founder of Visibility Vixen® is a Visibility Expert who specializes in helping established entrepreneurs skyrocket their visibility, launch their unique show strategy and start landing press for their brand through her programs Visibility College and Visible Press. She is host of “The Visible Entrepreneur” podcast and facebook group and has been featured on Entrepreneur On Fire, The Huffington Post, LadyBossBlogger and JustLuxe.
Her background is in film and television, growing up on films sets and ultimately directing, acting and producing for over ten years. She’s brought that training into entrepreneurship, helping brands skyrocket their visibility online with Hollywood techniques. Not one to get bored, Michelle is also certified in natural medicine as well as interior design, and is a competitive horseback rider.
In this special episode of the podcast, Michelle and I switch it up and interview each other to share our individual thoughts on visibility and how to leverage it in a way that naturally brings the right people to you!
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- Integrating our passions with our business and sharing it with our audience.
- Your zone of genius and how it can generate authentic leads.
- Embracing and owning online organic networking.
- Tapping into your audience, learning their interests, and aligning it with your own.
- Crafting your selling strategy with your skill set.
- Your skill set and the social media platforms that can benefit from it.
- That One person who can benefit from your service.
Where to find Michelle: