DDA 120: How to Make the Next Year Your Most Profitable
When it comes to increasing your profits within your business, it’s never about adding more on your plate. It comes from doing less – better.
However, that can be easier said than done when there are competing messages being put in front of you every single day. Until now, at least!
In this episode, we’re going to talk about “The Five Ones,” originally developed by Clay Collins of LeadPages, and how they can forever transform the way you run your business.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- The common struggle that all entrepreneurs have when it comes to navigating all the ideas in their mind.
- The power of “The Five Ones” and how each of these five elements can be directly applied to your business.
- How to choose what your “one” is, in a way that’s in alignment with the business you want to fully step into.
- What to do if things change throughout your one year – change it and start fresh or stic it out?
- When to know it’s time to expand beyond your “one” focus.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: