DDA 122: Summer Throwback – How to Prep Your Audience Before Your Next Launch
In this Summer Throwback episode, I’ll share the pieces you need to have in place before you launch so that your audience not only feels connected to what you’re offering but find themselves counting down to the doors opening!
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- Why most people aren’t seeing the results they want from their launch efforts, even though they are putting in a lot of time and energy
- What you need to know about your audience before going into a launch period.
- How to tell if your audience is ready for the offer you are about to launch (and if not, how to bring in those who do)
- The questions to be able to answer about your audience before your launch begins to ensure you’re solving the real problem they have.
- The type of content to put out 30 days before your launch begins and why it matters to your bottom line.
- How much content to put out before your launch, to develop easy wins for your audience to achieve.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: