EP 129: How to Know Which Scalable Offer to Add Into Your Business
You’ve heard it before, we can pay in time or money — and when it comes to creating scalable offers, the same applies.
In this episode of the podcast, we’ll talk about what to expect as you navigate these two pieces of the puzzle so that you can scale your offers effectively.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- When people are looking to add courses, group programs and/or a membership into their business they are usually at a place where they’re feeling capped and want to increase their income without increasing their work hours.
- The two paths to choose from when you are getting prepared to scale.
- Why I chose the path I did and what that looked like in the process.
- How to fast track your results or go slow and steady (and what to expect in each situation).
- The biggest misconceptions that are being spread online about scaling your business.
- How to end comparison and know that the path you are on is the right one for your individual situation and offers.
- The best way to leverage what’s available to you currently in order to scale.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: