EP 139: Productivity vs Profitability with Amber De La Garza
Amber De La Garza is The Productivity Specialist! Amber is a sought-after coach, trainer, speaker, writer, host of the Productivity Straight Talk podcast, and creator of S.T.O.P.! The Entrepreneur’s Success Solution. She helps driven entrepreneurs execute actionable solutions to maximize profits, reduce stress, and make time for what matters most.
In our conversation together, we jam on the biggest misconceptions that are around productivity and profitability when you are scaling and wrapped up in way too much day to day activities.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- Amber’s definition of productivity and what it means to invest your best time into your best activities.
- How this definition of productivity spills into every area of your life (health, relationships, etc.)
- The difference between just being productive and profitability in your business.
- Why the only goal that really matters in your business is profitability, especially if you’re looking to make a huge impact.
- Why your profit generating activities are actually the most productive.
- The four buckets Amber uses in order to define her most profitable activities within her business and how they grow alongside your business.
- How to strategically overflow your four buckets in order to fully maximize your efforts.
- Why you’ll never be productive all day long (and shouldn’t be!)
- When to know it’s time to outsource in your business in order to increase your profitability and take back your time.
- How long to fully test any visibility strategy before switching it to something else.
- The lesson Amber had to learn the hard way when it came to creating content within her own business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- FREE Download: STOP Screwing Your Productivity Today
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
Where to find Amber: