[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thedaydreamachiever/EP140-Outsourcing-1.mp3″ title=”EP 140: What to Do When Outsourcing Doesn’t Go As Planned” background=”default” social_pinterest=”true” ]
While you may know the power of outsourcing, it doesn’t always mean it’s easy. Am I right? In this week’s episode, let’s talk about what happens when outsourcing doesn’t go the way you had hoped, along with the five step process I use in order to handle a situation like this in my own business with more grace and ease.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- The surprisingly AMAZING first experience I had with outsourcing in my business.
- What I learned after that experience and how outsourcing isn’t always sunshine and rainbows.
- The importance of setting expectations from the beginning, before you hire someone new on to your team.
- How much time I allow for a new team member to get “up to speed” with what’s going on in my business.
- Why I believe it’s important to give time for on-boarding but to still be aware of any signs you’re seeing that could be red flags.
- How to handle any red flags coming up and even find some mindset blocks you may be having in the process.
- Why I believe it’s important to see where I’m at fault when something isn’t right within the team or with a team member.
- Ways to constructively have a conversation around the expectations you are looking to have met and evaluate if changes are being made.
- What to do if you have covered all four steps and it’s simply not working out.
- Why someone not working out on your team doesn’t have to be a reflection of you or them but simply not the right fit together.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: