Have you ever found yourself saying any of the following phrases? 👇🏼
“If I had more money I would be able to…”
“Once I hit X financial goal, I’ll….”
“I’ll be successful when I’m at X a year”
“Once I hit X, things will be easier.”
I know I have. 🙋🏻♀️
When you think about it, it makes sense. You don’t know what you don’t know and if your previous experiences and stories around money are focused on how much better things will be when you have more… it’s hard to see any other way.
That is, until you hit a moment when you start to realize that money is simply a TOOL that supports your happiness, not the KEY to it.
On this week’s episode of the podcast, I sit down with Meaghan Pierce and Gigi Bier who share the moment they realized that all the money in the world didn’t matter if they weren’t doing work they loved, as well as the steps they made to bring the joy back into the money they were earning.
- How their money stories from childhood began showing up in their business and affected the actions they were taking.
- The uncomfortable reality of what it feels like hitting your highest revenue to date, with work that no longer lights you up.
- Behind the scenes of making the decision to follow where you are being pulled, both personally and financially.
- The sunk cost fallacy that business owners fall into and how to ground yourself in what’s really happening in this phase of the journey.
- Choosing which clients to keep and which ones to let go of as you transition from the business that served you previously to the business that will serve you moving forward.
- Where ease in their businesses truly came from and how money has supported that as a tool instead of the end all be all.
Meaghan has loved telling stories since she created her first picture book in elementary school. She wrote her first contemporary romance novel in college but really found her stride in romantic suspense and loves dark heroes who operate by their own code.
Gigi Bier is the founder of My Cats And Me Profit Alignment and she helps entrepreneurs build a profitable and sustainable business that supports their lifestyle. Gigi’s framework – CATNIP – focuses on Mindset, Pricing Strategy, and Money Systems as the foundation for a successful business.
Where to connect with Jess:
Get your Free Scale Beyond 1:1 Training:
Get your free Evergreen with Ease Revenue Calculator: