It’s one thing to shut down an offer that isn’t working in your business. Shutting down one that’s profitable AND people enjoy?
That’s a whole different story and one we’re talking about with this week’s guests Jasmin Haley and Emily King where they went deep into their experience of letting go of a profitable offer, along with the internal thoughts and behind the scenes actions that came along for the ride.
In this episode, we’re talking about:
- What it feels like when you can feel you need to change your focus to something completely different than what you’re doing now.
- Going cold turkey vs easing into the pivot that you know you need to make.
- What happened to each of our guests when they both made the decision to let go of a profitable offer (along with the response from their audiences).
- What happened financially during the pivot.
- The difference between chasing money versus chasing dreams and the order that will get you both.
- How to listen to what people are really asking you for and claim your worthiness in serving them in that capacity.
- Where our guests are today and how they continue to give themselves permission to shift their offers as their capacity shifts.
Jasmin is a nationally awarded speaker, author, educator, and consultant dedicated to helping audiences understand that the time is now if they want to make an impact and serve their communities from the heart. Her inclusive message in burnout, becoming legacy-driven, and how to create presentations that reach the HEART have impacted the lives of her audience members and transformed the professionals she has coached to business growth and successful speaking careers.
Emily King is a Money Mindset and Business Mentor who’s been helping women entrepreneurs since 2015 create financial freedom and normalize being extraordinary. With an MBA, NLP coaching certification, and a hint of “woo”, Emily has coached numerous clients from the proverbial basement to multi-millions—earning her the nickname “The Money Godmother.”
Where to connect with Jess:
Get your Free Scale Beyond 1:1 Training:
Get your free Evergreen with Ease Revenue Calculator: